Thursday, February 18, 2010

Homoku

Beautiful wordage from everyone's favourite 'tarded Limey bastard.



I'm homophobic
I make no apologies
it's my comfort zone


The folks at church said
I don't have to accept you
you deviant freaks


Butt fucking bandits
those ass munching turd burglars
they fucking hate me


Don't lecture me on
political correctness
inverted fascists


I like lesbians
but can't watch gay boys fucking
it's all that cock, see?


Designer stubble
muscle-bound mattress munchers
damp Calvin Klein shorts


His cock is his car
your ass is a one-way street
revoke his license


Hall & Oates were gay
fucked lots of hairy sphincters
I can't go for that...


Gay pride, what is that?
it's the sword of Damocles
not an achievement


Don't dance in the streets
oil up, or blow your whistles
no one gives a fuck


Gay liberation:
the brief walk down a hallway
to a diff'rent cell


Militant faggots
Man, they make a lot of noise
rattling their cages